Terms of Payment
This page (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms of payment on which you may make use of the website at www.murealconsultants.co.uk (“our site”).
These terms apply whether you use our site as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
Please read these terms of payment carefully before you start to use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms of payment and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms of payment, you must not use our site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our site belongs to MUREAL Ltd (“MUREAL”, “we,” “us,” “our”), a limited company registered in England and Wales with registration number 12467666. Our registered office is at 27, Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
The price of the services is the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. All prices on the Website are quoted in Great Britain Pounds (GBP) currency. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the service advised to you is correct.
You acknowledge and agree that all information you provide with regards to a purchase of services, including, without limitation, credit card, PayPal or other payment information, is accurate, current and complete.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method you provide to us or to our payment processor, including, without limitation, any credit card you provide when completing a transaction.
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card. All payments are debited to MUREAL Ltd. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in our company’s records.
Your statement credit card descriptor will display as: “mureal 447509788760”.
Payments will be processed under Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology where Card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
MUREAL does not store in any way your credit card details.
You agree that:
- For security and identification reasons you will provide further details, like your ID, passport etc. if asked by our company or our payment processor.
- If you do not provide requested data or the transaction is not successfully identified by our Company, we have the right to not provide the service as well as to not return the service fee regarding that exchange.
- You are not allowed to proceed in virtual, false or non-desirable purchase of services. You are fully responsible for expenses, dues, taxes and contributions stemming from that purchase of services from our Company.
- You will provide our Company’s support department with any data requested, in case the exchange must be confirmed.
You can pay orders through credit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and every other offered means supported by our Company. You agree that any further costs or commissions regarding them and might occur from intermediary payment services are theirs to bear. Your card is charged after the check and data validation. You are solely responsible for the correct submission of your card data.
NO RESELLER ACTIVITY
The services available on our Website, including any materials we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the information and materials received through a Service you purchased or otherwise acquired from us.
To those we believe may be engaged in suspicious reseller activity or are otherwise violating these Terms, we reserve the right, with or without notice, to investigate our suspicions so as to legally request the corresponding compensation. Among other things, we may suspect reseller activity based on factors such as order frequency, amount, and quantity.
To those interested in collaborating with us and proceed with white-labeling our services, they can send their request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.